The Photo Cookbook – Simple & Delicious is like a private cooking course in your own kitchen with an experienced cook who clarifies the preparation. Beautiful photography, elegantly displayed in high resolution especially on your iPad, illustrates every step.
The app follows the concept of “The Photo Cookbook – Quick & Easy”, which is a worldwide success.
The Photo Cookbook – Simple & Delicious is a great choice for beginners, but experts, too, will find a variety of international recipes that are all simple and delicious. Included are classics such as Caesar Salad, Lasagne, Basic Beef Stew, or Meatloaf, along with more unusual preparations such as Steamed Salmon, Pork Chops with Apple Sauce, or Prawn Noodle Bowl.
Every recipe starts with a photograph of all the ingredients you’ll use in the process. This way and in one glance, you can control if you’ve got all the ingredients you need for preparing the dish.
Each short and straightforward step is clearly explained and easy to understand. Along with the pictures, this assists novice cooks as well as those with more experience in remembering the little touches that can easily be overlooked. Each recipe ends with a photograph of the finished dish, complete with any serving suggestions.
The app contains 60 recipes, divided into four chapters: “Starters & Co”, “Pasta, Pizza & Co”, “Main Dishes” and “Desserts”. The recipes are illustrated in four columns on an overview page, and each chapter can be scrolled vertically, making it a snap to choose a recipe.
Features at a glance:
- 60 recipes and over 500 high-resolution photos
- all recipes are easy to prepare
- all recipes displayed in professional step-by-step photographs
- search function for ingredients and recipes
- ingredient lists can be emailed
- mark the best recipes as favorites. Simply tap the bottom right corner of a recipe on the overview page
- you can add your own notes to recipes
- ingredients provided with consumer information (retrieved with a tap on the relevant ingredient)
The content of this app is also available as a book by Parragon Books: "Beginners – Step-by-Step".