** Please read requirements and limitations before purchasing **
More information is available at www.concept2.com/ergdata
ErgData is a free iOS application designed to run on an Apple iPhone or iPod touch. For full use, ErgData requires a connection to a Concept2 Indoor Rower or SkiErg. This may be either a wireless connection to a Concept2 PM5, or an iConnectConcept2 kit (available from Concept2) to connect to a PM3, PM4, or PM5. Once connected, it provides additional rowing statistics, stores and displays your workout results, and uploads your workouts to the Concept2 Online Logbook. It also offers the enhanced visibility of a backlit display.
- Concept2 Indoor Rower (any model) or SkiErg with PM3, PM4, or PM5 monitor.
Note: Updating the firmware may be required.
- iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, or 6 Plus, or an iPod touch 4 or 5.
- If using a PM3 or PM4 or PM5, purchase an iConnectConcept2 connection kit: Order part No. 2780 (US $35) from your local Concept2 representative. This includes an interface cable as well as a cradle to hold your iPhone or iPod touch.
Note: iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6 Plus, and iPodTouch 5 requires Apple's Lightning to 30-pin adapter to connect to the iConnectConcept2 cable. Purchase genuine Apple adapters, others will not work.
- If using a PM5 with a iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6, or 6 Plus then a connection may be made using Bluetooth Smart instead of a cable. A firmware update to the PM5 is likely required for all Concept2 rowers shipped before Jan 1, 2015.
- Polar BLE Heartrate Belts require iPhone 4S or better, iPad 3rd Gen, iPod Touch 5th Gen, iPad Mini (all) and iOS 6 or higher.
- For Voice Guidance, use iOS7 or higher
See www.concept2.com/ErgData or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more detailed information
New in version 1.2.38
- Add identification for Ski Erg workouts (snowflake icon on workouts)
- Ability to change voice guidance speed
- Warning dialog when PM5 not at recommended firmware version
- Fix crash when changing weight selection
- Fix split display issues with BLE recorded workouts
- Fix issue where BLE workouts are sometimes not saved
- Fix issue with Polar H7 heart rate not logging when H7 is paired directly with ErgData
- Displays your rowing data in real time.
- Offers a choice of two screens:
1) Screen similar to your Performance Monitor (showing choice of watts, calories, or current pace) plus two additional pieces of data from the list below.
2) Screen showing:
-> Drive Length
-> Drive Time
-> Average Force
-> Peak Force
-> Drag Factor
-> Stroke Count
- Replaces your LogCard: ErgData logs all your rowing workouts, including intervals, splits and heart rate information. (Suggestion: Do not use LogCard with ErgData or this feature will not work)
- Uploads workouts directly to the Concept2 Online Logbook.
- Displays your workout information on a color, backlit screen, so you can see your rowing information in a darkened room.
- Displays weight-adjusted scores.
- Allows you to view different units on your monitor and iOS device (for example, you can display watts on the iPhone while viewing average pace on the monitor).
- Automatically connect to your Suunto or Garmin heart rate belt (PM4 Only)
There are some things about Concept2's LogCard that ErgData does NOT do:
- ReRow workouts
- Store Favorite workouts
- Store Game scores (like Fish Game)